Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Eleina - Female Hair (New mesh)

Don't you love Those natural short curls ?

Well, I made a short curly hair that will give your sim the perfect natural everyday look without going to the salon (If the sims 4 got one). This hair took me five days to create solely by blender. I've always wanted to mesh in blender cause Milkshape is kinda old and lacks blender tools. You might think this hair is very simple but it's a progress for a beginner. Hope you like this hair :)

Details:

- Available for teens, young adults and elders
- Custom thumbnail
- 12 colors
- No morphs
- Not Compatible with all hats
- No transparency issue with the scalp
- 9224 polycounts










Note: Make sure you aren't in laptop mode and make sure you are updated to the latest sims version before downloading this hair


Additional credit: 


- Peggy sims for the original texture that I modified Thanks to SintikliaSims and Sims 4 studio.
S4models for the eye contacts and Sclub for the skin and eyebrows.

How to install:

- Extract the files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Policy:


- Please don't retexture my hair with the mesh included.
- Provide a link back to my blog when including my work with your sims






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...