Why all Sims 4 base game hairstyles aren't transparent ?
This question got me a bit confused but i went to search for an answer till i found out that sims 4 hairs have no alpha map which means that you can't create a transparent hair strand like we did in the sims 3 unless you changed the background of the hair from sim skin to glasses (Kinda fooling the game), so i decided to create my own mesh first to try in the sims 4 .It took me a lot of time but i think it's worth it. I tested this hair for hours and it worked fine, just make sure to test it alone (with no other packages) and if it doesn't work, you can contact me and I'll try to find a solution for that.
- Available for teens, young adults and elders
- Custom thumbnail
- 12 colors
- No morphs
- Not Compatible with all hats
- Small transparency issue with the scalp
- 9K polycounts
Note: Make sure you aren't in laptop mode and make sure you are updated to the latest sims version before downloading this hair
- Jenni sims 4 for the modified texture
- Thanks to SintikliaSims and Sims 4 studio team for helping me to fix this hair.
- S4models for the skin and the eye contacts.
How to install:
- Extract the files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods