Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 1 February 2015

Sparkling Eyes - Non deafult contacts

Hey guys!! After five years of creating this blog, I decided to upload all my upcoming Sims 4 stuff on this blog. Today i made eye contacts for female sims. These are non default monochromatic eye contacts. These contacts come with six outrageous colors to fit your sim personality.

Details:

- These contacts are available for teens, young adults and elders Sims

- Custom thumbnail is included
- 6 different presents are included
- Are available as face paint













How to install:

  - Extract the files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Policy:

  - Please credit me when recoloring my creations
  - Provide a link back to my blog when including my work with your sims
  - Don't claim it as your own/re-upload it

Additional credits:

- The contact's texture is completely made by me in Photoshop
- Sims 4 Studio
S-club For creating the eyebrows,skin and lipstick
Maysims For converting this amazing hair





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...