Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 21 February 2015

Ashly scott - My sim model

Hey guys, this young adult sim isn't based on a celebrity. Instead, she is one of my favorite models that i use in my uploads. I first created her for my Luscious Lips screenshots, then RoddyRod sent me a request to upload her.

- The sim is young adult
- she was created with base game
- I Saved her with custom contents






Custom contents

- Skin: WMLL thesims4 HS skintones by S-club
- Hair: Runway Hair for Females by Stealthic
- Eye contacts: Magnetic Eyes by -Shady-
- Lipstick: Luscious Lips by me
- Eye brows: WM thesims4 Eyebrows Unibrow 01 by S-club
- Eyelashes: 3D Lashes by kijiko
- Top: Crop top by me
- Bottom:  Leather skater by me

How to install

Extract the Sim 5 files from the zip, place in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 \Tray folder, go to gallery in the game

Policy

- Please don't claim it as your own/re-upload it.




2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...